An SEO Consultant is Worth Your Money
Hiring an SEO consultant is sometimes a more effective way to measure your efforts than an agency is. Often times you don't need all of the resources that an agency says they provide and you can be "over-billed" for their many services. Say you just started your website and need to make sense out of it. An independent SEO consultant can look at your Google Analytics and Webmasters profile and make sense out of your visitor flow. They can tell you many things:
- The keyword visitors use to get to your site.
- How many unique visitors you get each day.
- How fast your web pages load. (an important factor that Google takes into account).
- Bounce rate. (are your visitors leaving fast once they get there?)
- Crawl rate. (how often Google indexes your site).
- On-page effectiveness. (your title tags, meta descriptions, page content).
Best Practices When Hiring